- . Chilwu means seven friends (from the Gaeun area). Chilgok means seven valleys (where they gathered to relax).
- Nine valleys consist of a large wide rock bed, and show the epic beauty of nature and each valley has its own name.
- This museum was built to preserve important historical data about the coal industry in one place and provide a learning environment to understand the coal industry as a whole for future generations.
This wall, Silla's oldest stone wall, was built late in the 4th century while the kingdom was enlarging its territories. The total length is 1300 meters. The 200 meter south wall was restored recently, and now Seomunji is being excavated.
Gaeun filming site and railway cycling
Jinnam Gyoban and Sangyong Valley
Park Yeol Memorial Hall
- Access to the thousand year old temple, Bongamsa, was closed off to the public by monks who wanted to study. That is why the surrounding area is so well-well preserved. It is now designated as a Protected Forest Heritage Resource, as an ecological preserve zone.
Daeyasan National Forest ResortDaeyasan National Forest Resort
- Historically significant places such as Bongamsa, Gyeonhwan Historical Site, Ungang Lee Gang Nyeon's Birth Home Site, and Mungyeongsaejae are located near the forest resort.
Bus (Jeomcheon North Terminal - Gaeun Beolbawi)
- 4 times a day (first bus 08:20, last bus 17:00)
- Further information: TEL: 054) 553-2231
- Ungang Lee Gang Nyeon Memorial Hall: 1683 Daeyaro Gaeun-eup (wanjari 96)
- Further information: TEL: 054) 550-6415
- Homepage : http://ungang.go.kr/
This QR Code contains information on the Seonyudongcheon Nadeul Pass page